Does your home or business lack flexible and highly-efficient cooling options? Hire an expert AC installation company in Reading. Service 360 Group is waiting for your call, ready to provide the dependable services you need.
Why Choose a Ductless Mini-split Cooling System for Your Home?
You might consider installing a ductless mini-split system in your home or business for many reasons, including:
- Owning an older home that doesn’t have existing ductwork for central air
- Living in a smaller house or mobile home
- Looking for a high efficiency rating on your heating and cooling appliances
- Building an addition to your home that will require a separate cooling system
Ductless heating and cooling units rely on a separate indoor unit that a professional installs in an exterior wall of the room you would like to cool. A small line connects the indoor unit to an outdoor condenser unit.
This design simultaneously allows for heightened comfort control and improves energy efficiency. Single, dual, and multi-zone systems are popular heating and cooling options that can meet every comfort goal you have for your home or business. With these systems, you can control the temperatures of individual rooms, keeping every space of your home comfortable.
Unsure if this is what you need? A professional with training in ductless mini-split installation in Reading, PA, can help you decide if a ductless system is suitable for your needs.
Professional Ductless Installation Process
When you decide to install a ductless system in your home, an expert HVAC technician will walk you through the comprehensive process, which includes:
To help you prepare, take a look at a few potential questions your installer may ask:
- The square footage of the space you want to cool (single room, multi-room, or whole house)
- Your current utility usage and efficiency ratings for your existing heating and cooling systems
- The size of the household and the areas its members occupy most frequently
- The desired location and design of each ductless system you want to install
Single-zone systems only work in a single room or area, while multi-zone installations will require additional equipment placements to ensure comfort throughout the home or business. Whichever you need, an expert technician can work with you to determine what’s best for your home.
When you finish this conversation, your service specialist will list ideal heating and cooling systems options. If you accept the specialist’s quote, you’ll be able to schedule a prompt installation service.
After determining the best options to meet your comfort goals and getting your go-ahead, the HVAC technician will bring in the necessary tools and the new equipment to install your selected units. They will mark the work areas and begin the installation process.
The smaller size and sleek design of modern mini-split systems allow for a simple installation that requires minimal drilling and cutting to make room for refrigerant lines. Don’t worry; the technician will clean any messes arising from the process. By the time they’re done, you’ll be on your way to increased comfort with minimal disruption.
Installing a ductless mini-split typically takes less than a day for an experienced professional to complete. After performing the installation, your HVAC technician will talk you through how to operate and maintain the new system and answer any questions you might have.
Benefits of Installing a Ductless Mini-split System
The primary reason for installing a ductless system is to gain better control over the interior temperature of your home or business. That said, professional ductless mini-split installation in Reading, PA, can bring more than just increased comfort.
Some of the additional benefits of a ductless system include:
- Faster installation time in comparison to central air and other HVAC units
- Better indoor air quality with advanced air filtration systems
- Lower electricity usage when using equipment with high efficiency ratings
- Smaller, space-saving design that can fit anywhere in your home
- Higher customization for individual zones and personal comfort levels
Speak with a local HVAC expert about the options that best suit your needs and how your property might benefit from ductless mini-split installation.
Hire Professional Ductless Mini-split Installation in Reading, PA
When you are ready to replace or install a new ductless mini-split, you can depend on Service 360 Group in Reading, PA. Our skilled HVAC experts are on call and ready to guide you to the best equipment for your comfort goals.
Our professionals have:
- A long history of high-quality local service
- Dedication to integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- State licensing to perform HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services
- Top-notch certifications and continual personnel growth programs
- A focus on excellent service that exceeds expectations
In addition to providing quality advice and trustworthy installation services, we offer maintenance and repair services for ductless mini-split systems. You will always be able to rely on our team to provide every service you need to keep your home or business comfortable through every season.
HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Solutions
Did you know the team at Service 360 Group offers a wide variety of services that help keep your home safe, comfortable, and sanitary? As our name implies, we are a comprehensive service provider and aim to exceed your expectations with stellar customer service.
In addition to installing and maintaining ductless systems, we also provide other HVAC, plumbing, and electrical solutions in Reading, PA.
Our service list includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioners
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Water heater repair
- Sewer line repair
- Fixture upgrades
- Drain cleaning
- Outlet and switch upgrades
- Wiring repairs
- Generator installation
- And more!
Whether you need maintenance, repairs, or ductless mini-split installation in Reading, PA, our team is ready to help. Learn more about our AC maintenance services here. Call Service 360 Group at (610) 400-3325 today to schedule a convenient and dependable HVAC service.