Service 360 Group Installation and Maintenance Services
You have several options for heat pump installation services. However, it would be best to have a skilled installation partner with thorough experience in the field. Professional installation saves time while minimizing damage. Besides heat pump installation, Service 360 Group offers Berks County, PA, residents furnace repair, boiler maintenance
, and emergency heating repair.
Heat Pump Replacement in Berks County, PA
If you already have a heat pump system installed in your home to keep your home comfortable throughout the year. Over time, like any other HVAC system, they can wear out and become less effective. Here are some of the signs that you may experience when your heat pump needs to be replaced.
- Age: Most heat pumps last between 10 and 15 years. If your heat pump is approaching or exceeding this age range, it may be time to replace it.
- Increasing Energy Bills: If you notice a steady increase in your heating and cooling bills over time, this could be an indication that your heat pump is working inefficiently, and it may be time for a replacement.
- Unusual Noises: If you hear unusual noises such as clanking or banging coming from your heat pump, it may indicate a mechanical issue that requires replacement.
- Uneven Heating and Cooling: If some areas of your home are warmer or cooler than others, your heat pump may be struggling to keep up with the demand. This can be an indication that it’s time for a new one.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heat pump is frequently requiring repairs, it may be a sign that it’s time to replace it, especially if the cost of repairs is becoming significant.
- R-22 Refrigerant: If your heat pump uses R-22 refrigerant, which is being phased out due to its negative impact on the environment, you may need to replace your heat pump to comply with new regulations.
Fortunately for you, Service 360 Group also offers emergency heating repair
, maintenance, and replacement.
Depending on the extent of damage to your heat pump, the experts may advise you to get a new heat pump altogether. Sometimes, heat regulation problems can stem from the boiler or furnace
. With a wide range of services, Service 360 Group offers boiler repair
and maintenance to ensure that your home remains comfortable and that air quality is high.