Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Is your basement regularly flooding? Contact Service 360 Group for sump pump repair or replacement by calling (610) 298-9869 today.
Having a reliable sump pump prevents water from overflowing into your basement. It also diverts potential flooding away from your property during heavy rains. If your sump pump malfunctions, water can cause major damage to your basement, costing a significant amount of money.
At Service 360 Group, we specialize in solving plumbing problems, whether you need routine maintenance or emergency sump pump repair & installation in Reading, PA. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience in the plumbing field, making us experts in our craft.
Keep reading to learn more about the various sump pumps and the signs your sump pump needs replacement or repair.
Types of Sump Pumps
Here are some common types of sump pumps:
- Submersible: Submersible sump pumps have high horsepower and pump water out of your basement quickly. They sit underwater in the sump pit.
- Pedestal: If your home has a shallow or narrow sump pit, a pedestal sump pump is the best option. Pedestal sump pumps come with a motor or a hose that pumps water into the pit.
- Battery-Operated/Backup: Battery-operated sump pumps prevent damage from occurring to your basement during torrential rains. They kick in when your primary sump pump fails.
Signs That You Need Sump Pump Repair or Replacement
Here are common signs that you need sump pump repair & installation in Reading, PA:
- Old sump pump: Like every machine, sump pumps have a limited lifetime. You will likely need a sump pump replacement after ten years, though this frequency may vary depending on various factors.
- Strange noises: If you hear strange noises, such as grinding, rattling, or gurgling, call Service 360 Group for sump pump repair. Strange noises often indicate a problem with the motor, which you can fix by calling us for residential plumbing services.
- Lack of water in the sump pit: If there isn’t water in your sump pump pit, the device may have disconnected from your drainage system. Alternatively, a previous technician may not have installed it correctly. We can either resolve the problem or perform a new sump pump installation.
- Sump pump continuously runs: A sump pump that isn’t the correct size, has a missing check valve, constantly floods due to outdoor conditions, or has a stuck switch will run constantly. We can diagnose the exact problem and resolve it so your sump pump doesn’t wear out and waste electricity.
- Sump pump stops running: If there is a blown fuse, faulty battery, or lack of power, your sump pump will stop running. You must address this issue immediately to ensure your basement doesn’t flood during heavy rains.
Call Service 360 Group to Repair or Replace Your Sump Pump Today
If you need to call a professional technician for sump pump repair & installation in Reading, PA, contact Service 360 Group. Call our expert commercial plumbing contractors today at (610) 298-9869.