#1 Furnace Repair Company in Reading, PA
If you need a professional furnace repair company that you can trust, call Service 360 Group at (610) 370-9907. We’ve got all your heating needs covered.
Don’t delay furnace repair. Being without heat in the winter months is not only uncomfortable in Reading, PA, but it can also be dangerous. With temperatures dropping below freezing, you need to have a furnace repair company on call, ready to take care of any heating issues that may arise. Lucky for you, Service 360 Group fits the bill.
As experts in all things heating, the team of HVAC technicians at Service 360 Group is dedicated to keeping their customers toasty warm all throughout the winter months without any hassle. Whether you’re currently searching for reliable heater repair service or you suspect that you might need this service in the future, we can’t wait to help.
When to Call for Heater Servicing in Reading
We likely don’t have to tell you this, but if you’re currently experiencing a total loss of heat in your home, call us ASAP for furnace repair. This includes if your furnace slowly stopped working the previous winter. While it may be tempting to wait it out in the summer and deal with the problem when temperatures drop, with weather being so unpredictable, you never know when being without heat could become an issue.
Here are some common furnace issues that may require furnace repair:
- Unexplained noises coming from your furnace that you’ve never noticed before
- Your system turns on and off frequently (“short cycling”)
- Inconsistent heat that requires you to keep continuously turning up the heat because it feels like your space won’t warm-up
- Sudden increases in heating bills
- Areas of the home that are much cooler (i.e., uneven heating)
- Strange odors coming from the unit (if you smell rotten eggs, evacuate the home immediately since this is indicative of a gas leak)
- Weak airflow
- Furnace burners won’t stay lit
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- The pilot light flickers off and on
- The communication between your thermostat and your furnace is malfunctioning (i.e., the thermostat indicates that the home should be a certain temperature, but you can tell it is much warmer)
While some of these issues are a bit more serious than others, we always recommend being proactive with your furnace rather than waiting for disaster to strike. In severe cases, a broken furnace can cause fires or toxic gases in your home. If you’ve noticed any of these issues, give the team at Service 360 Group a call for quick, easy, hassle-free repair.
At-home Furnace Inspection Checklist
We are always more than happy to help our clients, so if you’re ever unsure about your furnace, it is always best to be cautious and give us a call. Having said that, there are a few instances where furnace repair is likely not necessary.
Before calling for furnace repair, check the following:
- What is your thermostat set to? Confirm the furnace is on and set to “heat” to your desired temperature.
- Have you cleaned your air filters? For your furnace to run optimally, you should replace the furnace filter every month.
- Is the pilot light lit? (for newer units, consult your panel for explanations on what each flash code indicates)
While these might seem like quick fixes, it’s worth taking the time to check these three things prior to calling a furnace repair company.
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair in Reading, PA
At Service 360 Group, we understand that life can get busy, and your furnace may not be your top priority. This is especially common if you notice that your furnace starts to malfunction closer to the end of the winter season. If you don’t search for “heater repair near me,” there’s a good chance you could head into the cooler months with a furnace that is very likely to fail.
And so, to answer one of our top FAQs regarding heater repair, yes, we do offer 24/7 emergency furnace repair. Whether you call us during business hours or on the weekend, we’ll send a technician out as soon as possible to diagnose your furnace problem.
This way, no matter what life throws at you, you can rest assured that there’s a furnace repair company out there that will help you out and get the heat flowing back into your home ASAP.
Reading Furnace Installation Services
When all else fails, we always like to remind our customers that we also offer furnace installation services. While our first line of defense is always to get your current system back up and running, on occasion, that might not be possible.
In these instances where we can’t repair the system, we can reliably install a new system that fits your home and budget. This makes the process that much less stressful and time-consuming.
If you’re unsure about whether to repair or replace your furnace, our team is always happy to come out and get professional eyes on your system. We can help you make this determination with confidence.
Gas Furnace Repair You Can Trust
When it comes to furnace repair you can trust, Service 360 Group is always the answer. Our team of fully dedicated professionals is licensed in all things heating. When you book with us, you’ll feel confident knowing that we will restore your home’s heat in no time.
Customers go with the team at Service 360 Group because:
- We take your heating needs seriously. We understand how dangerous it can be to be without heat in the winter, and we want to make sure you are not only comfortable but also safe.
- We make the process as seamless as possible. Whether you suspect your system needs an upgrade or you’re calling us with an emergency repair, we’ll have a technician out to you ASAP.
- We show up on time and with a smile. We know that when your heating is compromised, the last thing you want to deal with is a technician with a bad attitude. Our whole team is dedicated to customer service.
- We are a well-trained team of professionals who specialize in all things heating. We fix any and all issues related to your furnace.
All of this to say, if you have an issue with your furnace, the team at 360 Service Group can’t wait to help.
Call Us Today For Gas Heater Repair
Knowing when to call for a furnace repair is not always going to be immediately obvious. In fact, your furnace could slowly be declining without you even knowing. This is why we’re so passionate about teaching homeowners about the subtle furnace changes they can look out for.
If you’ve noticed any of the subtle furnace problems that we’ve discussed, don’t delay in calling us today. It could mean the difference between being without heat entirely and a quick and simple furnace repair from the professional team at 360 Service Group.
Having said that, don’t forget that we do offer emergency services, so even if you miss these subtleties, we’ve always got your back.
For professional furnace repair in Reading, PA, give the team at 360 Service Group a call at (610) 370-9907. Heating is what we do.