Service 360 Group Safety Protocol
Service 360 Group has been serving the community for over 16 years, and we are prepared to safely continue that high level of service for many years to come. Here are some of the measures we take to ensure the well-being of our employees, customers, vendors and their families during these challenging times.
- Continuous monitoring of CDC, State and local guidelines.
- Stay at home order to any employee with symptoms of illness.
- Wash/sanitize hands before and after every call/job.
- Utilize masks, gloves and eye protection as required.
- Remote office staff to limit exposure to others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of work areas and tools.
- Minimize contact with others and maintain social distancing guidelines.
We at Service 360 Group are committed to these measures and steps to ensure the health and safety of all. If you notice something you would like to see handled differently in your home or facility, please bring it to our attention.
Thank you for your continued support and business.