Air Filter Replacement
Looking for air filter replacement or routine heating and air services in Reading, PA? Contact Service 360 Group by calling (610) 298-9869 for professional maintenance services today.
Whether you own an HVAC system or a furnace and AC unit, you must change the air filter regularly. Air filters purify your air, remove dust particles, and keep your heating or cooling mechanism clean.
If your air filter is dirty, it can make your unit function with reduced efficiency and lower indoor air quality. Getting an air filter replacement in Reading, PA is essential if you want to extend the lifetime of your heating and cooling unit. It will enable you and your loved ones to breathe pure air year-round.
Keep reading to discover more about professional air filter replacement and the expert maintenance services we offer at Service 360 Group.
Benefits of Changing Your Air Filter Regularly
- Improved health: Clean air filters lower the number of airborne particles that cause allergies. You can greatly reduce the presence of common allergens such as dust, pet dander, and mold spores in your air if you regularly change your air filter.
- Better energy efficiency: When using dirty filters in your AC unit or furnace, you can reduce energy efficiency to only 50% capacity. You’ll then raise the amount of your energy bills by at least 10%. If you regularly change your air filter, you’ll increase the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling unit.
- Increased lifetime of appliances: Excess dust and other particles can accumulate inside your HVAC unit, clogging it and creating unnecessary strain. Eliminating the dust by catching it with a clean air filter will increase your system’s lifespan.
How Often Should You Change Your Air Filter?
We generally recommend that homeowners request air filter replacement in Reading, PA once every three months. Some units require you to change the filter more often, such as monthly. Other units allow for every six months until replacement.
It is best to request a technician to inspect your unit and tell you how frequently you should change the filter.
Regular Furnace and AC Maintenance with Service 360 Group
Beyond our air filter replacement service, we offer routine maintenance services for heating, cooling, and HVAC units. We recommend contacting our AC maintenance contractors every three months for replacement air filters, where we can also perform the following routine maintenance services:
- Check for potential system repairs
- Match the correct type and size filters to your unit
- Suggest system enhancements or repairs
- Clean your unit to ensure it functions at full capacity
- Properly dispose of air filters
Looking for Air Filter Replacement in Reading, PA?
For air filter replacement in Reading, PA, contact Service 360 Group. Our management team has over 100 years of combined experience in the industry. We hire experienced technicians who specialize in other cooling and heating maintenance services in Reading so we can complete all your maintenance needs in one appointment.
Call us today to replace your air filter at (610) 298-9869!